2004r manual

chris718

well we are done with the manual and i am this wednesday going to a printer to make the necessary preparations for printing.this will be the final step .there is no one to blame for print errors or formatting as we are supplying the disk and the manual will be an exact copy of our work.please dont turn this thread into a bandwagon.i hope the printer doesnt take more than a week because i want all to get this asap.this thread will be updated wednesday after i see the printer and again when we have our copies.thanks for your patience.

Good news! Glad to hear its on the last step.
Thanks for your ongoing persistent efforts.
Peter

hey,got a delivery date of aprill 22 from the printer.they are ordering in the cover material and will begin process as soon as it arrives.thanks for your patience.

saw a thread on this a while back but didn't want to go through all those pages. what will be the cost of manual, will it contain in depth modifications to trans/valve body or just general overhaul procedures. thanks for sticking with it and congraduations on completion!

Hey Chris,

What about those who have already sent you money? It's been a while...do you have a list of the "pre-pays"? And will you send those manuals out when you get them from the printer?

I sent you a Postal Money Order...I hope it's still good.

Is this available at your Canadian distributors??????Is my car pic in the manual:)

hey guys saw a copy tonight,the cover is a different material obviously.that next and then bund/staple and there off to all of you .this thing is great.im happy that i did it.

Originally posted by chris718
hey guys saw a copy tonight,the cover is a different material obviously.that next and then bund/staple and there off to all of you .this thing is great.im happy that i did it.
Again how do we get a copy of this? Please PM me with details and the money will be in the mail.
Thanks Shawn

THE FIRST 50 ORDERS WE HAVE ARE 45.00 AND ARE ALL IN .DUE TO US NOT DEALING WITH THE ORIGINAL PRINTER THE COST SHIPPED WILL NOW BE 65.00.SORRY IF SOME FIND THIS UPSETTING BUT THOSE WHO KNOW ME KNOW IM A FAIR INDIVIDUAL.PLEASE SEND IN MONEY ORDERS 2 CK PERFORMANCE .NAME AND ADDRESS PLEASE.LETS GET THEM IN.THE COVER AND STAPLING IS ONLY A FEW DAYS AWAY AND WE WILL GET THEM OUT ASAP.250 COPIES AS OF NOW.

everyone start emailin us .lets get this going.easter for us is sunday,we will get them on the way sometime next week.