2005 F-150 Supercrew for Sale!!

joshua71406

I realize I'm brand new to this website so I'll understand if people dont jump out at me with offers.

I am trying to get rid of my 2005 F-150 Supercrew, white in color. The truck itself has approximately 35,000 miles on a 5.4 Liter engine. I've added a Diamond B brushguard, black nerf bars, black 17 inch wheels with brand new 285 BFG's. I went a little overboard with the exterior as I've painted or had painted everything chrome on it. The front and rear bumpers were powdercoated black a few weeks ago and all the Ford emblems have been painted black.

The modifications to this truck include an S & B air intake along with the SCT programmer, currently programmed for 93 Octane. She's got JBA shorty headers, and a true dual exhaust. I changed out the mufflers to turbo mufflers but I still have the magnaflow mufflers with chrome tips.

I am still paying on this truck through United Heritage so if I can find someone interested in taking over payments or someone who'll finance themselves. Asking price is $18,500 but is negotiable. The reason for selling my truck? I want to purchase a Buick, hopefully from someone on this website. Thanks for looking fellas! Oh yeah, I am in process of adding pics to my profile, please be patient. Joshua

I realize I'm brand new to this website so I'll understand if people dont jump out at me with offers.

I am trying to get rid of my 2005 F-150 Supercrew, white in color. The truck itself has approximately 35,000 miles on a 5.4 Liter engine. I've added a Diamond B brushguard, black nerf bars, black 17 inch wheels with brand new 285 BFG's. I went a little overboard with the exterior as I've painted or had painted everything chrome on it. The front and rear bumpers were powdercoated black a few weeks ago and all the Ford emblems have been painted black.

The modifications to this truck include an S & B air intake along with the SCT programmer, currently programmed for 93 Octane. She's got JBA shorty headers, and a true dual exhaust. I changed out the mufflers to turbo mufflers but I still have the magnaflow mufflers with chrome tips.

I am still paying on this truck through United Heritage so if I can find someone interested in taking over payments or someone who'll finance themselves. Asking price is $18,500 but is negotiable. The reason for selling my truck? I want to purchase a Buick, hopefully from someone on this website. Thanks for looking fellas! Oh yeah, I am in process of adding pics to my profile, please be patient. Joshua

Well, I am willing to let the truck go for what I owe on it. I believe it is around 16,500. Any takers?