2005 SRT-4 Adult Owned, Clean Carfax, Title, Excellent Condition

87 WE2

For Sale - 2005 SRT-4 (Turbo, Intercooled, 5 Speed manual) Black w/black interior,
3rd Owner, Clean Carfax, Clean Title in Hand.
Runs & drives great w/lots of power, ice cold A/C , great paint & interior.

I bought this car from a good friend Jim Dunn of Buick Turbo Performance with 142,000 on it, This SRT-4 has been my daily driver since September 2010, selling because I purchased a 2011 Subaru Imprezza STI.
Jim looked at a lot of beat up SRT-4's for over a year before finding this car. The reason he sold the car was to buy a more practical vehicle after his 16 year old daughter got her license so she and his wife could share a daily driver.

Jim bought the car from the original owner who was 53 at time of sale (architect & firm owner).
He was a car guy, who wanted an inexpensive/fast car to commute in, living in Lansdale PA his office was in Media PA with an average commute of 100 miles a day w/98% of that on the Pa. Turnpike (5th highway miles) Jim bought the car from him bone stock at 129,000 miles & it currently has 148,800 miles it, it would be hard to find a car that has been so well cared for & not abused by its previous owners the car has always adult owned (53 year old, 42 year old, 31 year old) never raced.

Always used Mobil 1 oil & filter
The clutch was replaced at the Dodge dealer 46,800 miles ago by the original owner at 102,000.

Car is in excellent condition w/ nice options: I HAVE THE WINDOW STICKER
-KICKER/SRT LIVIN'LOAD AUDIO SYSTEM
-6 DISC IN DASH CD CHANGER
-FACTORY I-POD RADIO W/A ADDITION MP3 ADPT. & 7 DISC IN DASH PLAYER
-POWER SUN ROOF
-SIDE AIR BAGS
-ASSIST HANDLES

Preventative maintenance done to the car:
NOTHING WAS URGENT, JUST DONE FOR OUR OWN PIECE OF MIND.
ALL WORK PERFORMED IN THE PAST 2 YEARS at or after 129,000 miles

*TIMING BELT & PULLEY KIT
*CAM & CRANK SEALS
*ENERGY SUSPENSION POLY BUSHING THROUGH OUT ENTIRE CAR
*ENERGY SUSPENTION POLY MOTOR MOUNTS
*BOOGER NYLON CLUTCH LINKAGE BUSHINGS
*WATER PUMP
*SERP. BELT
*255LPH FUEL PUMP, REGULATOR & SOCK
*OEM COIL PACK
*OEM CRANK SENSOR
*OEM CAM SENSOR & MAGNET
*OEM OXYGEN SENSORS
*ALL 4 OEM STRUTS & ALIGNMENT
*MSD PLUG WIRES
*NGK SPARK PLUGS
*ROYAL PURPLE SYNCROMESH GEAR OIL
*MOBILE 1 OIL & FILTER
*OEM PCV VALVE
*NEW SET OF (4) MOPAR STOCK FUEL INJECTORS

Jim did some tasteful mods to the car prior to me purchasing it:
*DIOBLOSPORT PREDATOR TUNER
*MPX BLOW OFF VALVE
*AEM LONG RAM AIR INTAKE W/CUSTOM 9" K&N FILER
*PCV STEEL CHECK VALVE
*VALVE COVER BREATHER
*MPX BILLET SHIFTER KNOB
*MPX BILLET CLUTCH PIVOT
*DC SPORT 3" STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST WITH ROLLED REAR BUMPER MOD.
*WINDOW TINT
*BLACKOUT TAIL & SIDE MARKER LIGHTS
*SYLVANIA SILVER STAR HEADLIGHTS

I added the following mods:
*CUSTOM MESH UPPER AND LOWER GRILL
*NEEDSWINGS 3" TURBO CATLESS DOWNPIPE WITH CUTOUT (THE FACTORY CATTED DOWNPIPE COMES WITH THE VEHICLE)
*DMH 3" ELECTRIC EXHAUST CUTOUT
*DEBAGGED THE FACTORY TRUNK DECK EMBLEMS AND ADDED THE CALPIER SRT-4 EMBLEM
*FOG LIGHT TRIM RINGS, SANDED SMOOTH AND PAINTED BLACK TO MATCH THE CAR AND CLEAR COATED.
*WHEELS CUSTOM POWDER COATED, THE WHEELS WERE STRIPPED, POWDERCOATED GLOSS BLACK THEN THE FACE OF THE
WHEEL WAS CNC MACHINED, THEN CLEAR POWDER COATED, CHROME VALVE STEMS, CAPS, WITH POLISHED CENTER CAPS.
*CONTINENTAL EXTREAM CONTACT PERFORMANCE ALL SEASON TIRES D.S.W. (DRY, WET, SNOW) $640 TIRES INSTALLED AT
142,XXX MILES, ROTATED ONCE BY ME 147,500 MILES.

The car also comes with many receipts for work/parts, as well as dealer supplement, original window sticker, factory repair manuals on cd, as well as some original parts - stock air box, factory turbo downpipe with cat, original coil pack, shifter ball, stock grill.

The "Excellent condition" Kelly bluebook private party sale price for this car is $7324, the car has over $4500 worth of new parts and performance mods. Reason for sale -- moved up to a 2011 Subaru Imrezza STI.

Turn key ready to go $8300 obo, serious inquiry's only please!

Pics from when I detailed it:
P1010559.jpg

P1010563.jpg

P1010562.jpg

P1050286.jpg

More pictures of the car SRT-4 pictures by turbo231 - Photobucket

BEAUTIFUL CAR! glws

quick question...why did dodge choose to rake these things so heavily...first thing i would do to one is get it leveled out