You can type here any text you want

2006 c6 corvette w/ 3lt&A6 $25950

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ghall

This is my wifes DD. It is a black 06 with 44k miles. It is a 3lt car (that includes heads-up display, heated seats, dual climate control, auto-dimming mirrors).
Car stays in a parking deck during the day, and has always been garaged at night and weekends.
Extras with the car:
Borla axle-back
Calloway CAI
GM ceramic brake pads with red painted calipers all around.
Real nice polished piece around exhaust tips w/ corvette flag
35% tinted windows

Car has only been to the track once, that was a corvette club day and with my wife driving--the car went 12.70's on 4 straight passes.
Car has both painted and tinted tops

When i bought the car, i bought a bumper-bumper warranty--so anything it has ever needed has been fixed(Which has been minimal). I will check to see if warranty can be transferred--not sure.

The car is in top condition considering the miles. It is detailed regularly. When it is washed, it is only leaf-blower dried

I know pics sell a car, i will get some detailed ones --i will post one i have just so anyone interested can see it.
Car is located in SE North Carolina
I have priced the car fairly to show that i am interested in selling.

Price is $25950
Any questions, send me a pm or email me at ghall65157@aol.com or if you would like to discuss on the phone just pm and i will send you a #

Thanks,

Geoff Hall
corvette015.jpg

weather still hasn't let me detailed pics, but here are some better quality photos from november:
DSCN0455.jpg

DSCN0454.jpg

DSCN0452.jpg

DSCN0451.jpg

DSCN0449.jpg

DSCN0448.jpg

Back