You can type here any text you want

2006 Trailblazer SS RWD LS2

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nonova0074

Its got 45k on it 3ss 2wd powder coated charcoal grey wheels. 3k Hid yellow fogs,
3k stall, billet 2 and the 4th gear shaved rear bumper, 07 wiper upgrade, custom painted tails, trans temp gauge, jettsteam intake and large trans cooler, silicone rad hoses with constant tension clamps, also big 3+4 grounding kit. ls1 efans, billet catch can, tbm dual single side exhaust valance, res delete with pypes tip. Addco sways front and rear. The truck is over maintained I use royal purple oil only. Truck is mint just looking to change things up. I have over 6k in mods to this truck
Also have a set of winter wheels that are availble
973-207-7347
Rob
Open to offers will take a 87 gn hardtop as a partial trade

Also I had it dyno'd and it put 353 rwph I gotta find the sheet for the tq
2006 Trailblazer SS 23k FIRM

Yeah its posted ontbsso and eastcoasttbss.com where I am a admin, with the new stall I only ran it once and didn't launch right but it was a 13.6 it def will hit 13 flat but the track island dragway had a car crash and the event was cancled. With headers it will be a consistant 12 truck all day long

i got a 13.8 with 3k miles it feels alot faster now . My gf loves this truck its awsome for kids also ... bump

Ive out ran a turbo sky/pontiac :D

OK fellas you can take over my payments plus cash all you have to do is, apply with gm or get a loan.

No it's just slower than my GTP which is much less $$$. I do like the TB SS don't get me wrong but I'm not impressed with the 1/4 mile times. GM should have made them faster out of the box. Just my $.02 good luck with the sale it is a very nice truck.

No it's just slower than my GTP which is much less $$$. I do like the TB SS don't get me wrong but I'm not impressed with the 1/4 mile times. GM should have made them faster out of the box. Just my $.02 good luck with the sale it is a very nice truck.

LMAO but thats charged haha my brother had on I am from a Pontiac family crap I still have my first car a 74 gto. Looks like I have a promising buyer, I can almost feel the boost now

Back