You can type here any text you want

2008 Mazda 6 Kill

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

terik.m

I thought GNs are black
Okay so there's 3 Kids in a new mazda 6 looking tough bumping music sitting at a stoplight here near Edwards AFB. He's got dual fart cans and some 19'' rims so I know we thinks he the sh*t. I pull one door behind them ( I love doing that because folks dont notice me). Even though I gave em a half length I think he still noticed me. Light turns green and I punch it so does he. NO CHALLENGE. Our speed limits out here in the desert are between 50-65 mph so we have very long distances between lights. Anyway I walked him pretty bad. Next light he's like "How many pounds" I told em 16. He's like "thats it....that's a bad ass car dude." Turns out he lives around the corner from me and has a turbo sbc stang he's been working on.

my lawn mower would beat that car,another waste of gas kill.good for you tho,also if he has a turbo small blk stang he should have known what you had?

my lawn mower would beat that car,another waste of gas kill.good for you tho,also if he has a turbo small blk stang he should have known what you had?

Agreed! This is a kill for one of the rice boards. Run the Stang and come back and let us know. Sorry Dude.

impressive

you know all 200hp and 3600lbs of that mazda really had a chance you know, even if your gn was bone stock you still would have walked him. nice kill though

Are you talking a regular Mazda 6, or the Mazdaspeed6.

The later is turbocharged.....274HP.....still slower than a stock GN tho'

But I agree...kills a kill.;)

well it was more of a nostalgic type of kill for me lol. when i was a kid and into imports and couldnt afford a muscle car, dudes who drove muscle cars put me in my place and i appreciated it. it always made me want to work harder buy parts and wrench on my car. waste of gas money kill...maybe...the lesson taught...priceless.

you should set up a run with his stang
like to see his compliments turn negative when that gets stomped:biggrin:

Mazda driver was prolly just testing him to see what he could do.

Had a Mazdaspeed6 with an exhaust kit pick a fight with me today.

Spanked him like a Catholic School Girl....:biggrin:

Poor kid wouldn't even look at me after it was over.

Had a Mazdaspeed6 with an exhaust kit pick a fight with me today.

Spanked him like a Catholic School Girl....:biggrin:

Poor kid wouldn't even look at me after it was over.

Cool cars but once again overrated. The real sleeper is the Speed Miata. I've seen some in the low 12s, 11s without much done to them

Back