You can type here any text you want

M3 Gets Schooled

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNVenom

Posted this one some years ago. Still a worthy repost:

I'm tooling along, ahead of the traffic as usual...in my Cobra...with a stock 3.8 engine and a few bolt-ons, mid 11 second ride. I look in the rearview and see a guy driving aggressively, changing lanes, zig-zagging. Get a good look, it's a new M3. He want's me bad and he's gonna show this li'l white Cobra what the Germans can do.

So I set him up. Perfect setup! Get to the red light and take the right lane which cuts over to a single lane in around the eighth mile mark. He gets in next to me.

I look over, he won't make eye contact but has a passenger, probably a 13 year old son. Hear him rev, light goes green. He gets ahead of me by half a car length. I nail it, the spanking begins. Boost hits, and I get two car lengths on him - all before I get to the cutoff - so I move in. I hear him hit his rev limiter! Pow, pow, loses ground, and I see him in the mirror pounding his steering wheel. A definite Kodak moment there...

Get to the next light, I'm turning right, he's going left. I notice he was wearing driving gloves...hmmm, BMW driver wearing driving gloves, how unusual:rolleyes:. Then his kid slowly turns to me, looks at me with something of a grin, and slowly gives me the thumb's up...dad didn't see it since he was still tunnel vision forward.

Son: Dad, I thought this car was fast.
Dad: STFU

John
Caspers Electronics Inc.

Driving gloves on the street.:rolleyes:

Back