You can type here any text you want

2008 RAVEN Yamaha YZF-R1

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CGASTON

TITLE IN HAND..... I have owned this bike since day one; It has never been laid down nor is it scratched up. This bike is like new, almost mint condition. I have stored in the the bike in my garage all the time since day one and out of the weather. The bike has Carbon Fiber EVOLUTION Cat- Back Akrapovic exhaust ($2265.00), Power Commander III USB ($355.00) , and K&N Filter ($67.20); $2687.20 in after market parts. This is a steal for the bike. The bike has 5040 miles and has had all schedule maintenance; have all receipts. I am asking $9000.00 OBO for the 2008 RAVEN R1. Also comes with a clam shell storage unit to keep bike away from elements and all the original parts. If interested then leave me your phone number and I will return your call so we can discuss payment . Buyer is responsible for having bike shipped, delivered, or picked up. photo 2.JPGphoto 1.JPG

This is a steal of a bike... May be interested in trading

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

I will miss it, but have no room for it anymore. My garage is full with my 87 TurboT and 86 T-Type. It would look good with your GN and Trans Am

I thought the same thing! Looks like too much bike for me though...although I do enjoy looking at it :cool:

It is extremely fast but no GN!!!!

hello; Nice bike. Would it be possible to sell the clam shelter without the MC?
IBBY

I would it I could sell the bike or had a place to store the bike. My two turbo cars are in the garage and bike is in clam shell. I will keep you in mind.

Havent really thought about it..

Here's the bike on the way to its new home. Just had to take the opportunity to brag. ;)

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

Good dealing with you CGASTON, I'm a happy camper. The bike is even better than described.

Nice doing business with you. Honesty is the key to good business. Take care of it. She is mean!!!!

Back