You can type here any text you want

2009 BOPC event at Gainesville Raceway.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Very nice pictures.

The weather was chilly all day and the wind never let up. I hope next year will be better turn out also. I am sure the rain out completely spoiled many plans and could not make it out today. I plan to have the T ready for Feb. I have had just too much going on to be ready to run it today, so a nice drive in the Suncoupe I went with my son to show support for the Buick community.

That Riv was absolutely beautiful.

Now I need to get my buddy with an 86 Regal WH1 to get off the pot... He will be out there in Feb also... LOL

Mike

Your Suncoupe is also a really nice ride and the Riv was definitely one of my favorites that I seen that day. Didn't see the Typhoon make any passes but it looked good as well.

Your Suncoupe is also a really nice ride and the Riv was definitely one of my favorites that I seen that day. Didn't see the Typhoon make any passes but it looked good as well.

The guy with the Typhoon, Andy, is looking to do some mods. Maybe we can talk him into doing some runs in Feb at the next event.

Thanks for the comment about my Suncoupe. I have been around Buicks for well over 20 years and got back into them about 10 years ago with it. I put quite a few hours into it along with a few great friends. It is an awesome cruiser that catches many eyes going down the road. I got into a turbo car a little over 2 years ago and absolutely love the fun they are also. One thing that I find the most pride in, is that not just anyone can own a Buick. It takes a lot more dedication than other brand vehicles to make them go fast with our limitations of parts - but then look out.

Mike

Very nice pictures.

The weather was chilly all day and the wind never let up. I hope next year will be better turn out also. I am sure the rain out completely spoiled many plans and could not make it out today. I plan to have the T ready for Feb. I have had just too much going on to be ready to run it today, so a nice drive in the Suncoupe I went with my son to show support for the Buick community.

That Riv was absolutely beautiful.

Now I need to get my buddy with an 86 Regal WH1 to get off the pot... He will be out there in Feb also... LOL

Mike

Make sure you bring some of that venison!

Make sure you bring some of that venison!

I will do so if I get another before the season is up. I do have a half of a back strap in the freezer that I will hold onto. I am looking forward to bringing the T back out for some more tuning and number grabbing. The local guys are still so amazed at what I am doing with my little V6.

Mike

Back