You can type here any text you want

2009 Reynolds DVD Trailer!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Okay guy's Nelson put together this quick little teaser of a trailer for us to view while he puts together the rest of the DVD. With the help of Clint Atkins, Don Polumbo, Brett (GN registry) and Billy T. for there help and added photo's and video this DVD will deffinetly top the 2008 DVD for Sure!! I will let Nelson chime in with the details for Pricing, pre-orders/purchasing.

Nelson You ALWAYS seem to top yourself on every video you do!! Thumbs up!

Enjoy!:)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NjP45chjhE[/YOUTUBE]

FEBUS IS "DA MAN" Cant wait for BG 2010 and a Reynolds trip as well:wink:

Video dvd's are in the mail 2-3 days

Nelson

I sent out DVD Videos yesterday, 2 business days... I did NOT think I could get my videos off my recorder and into my laptop to download, but it worked and they are on the way... we will keep you busy... look forward to final dvd, mark me down for 2...

Brett Wallace

Nelson

I sent out DVD Videos yesterday, 2 business days... I did NOT think I could get my videos off my recorder and into my laptop to download, but it worked and they are on the way... we will keep you busy... look forward to final dvd, mark me down for 2...

Brett Wallace

I will look for them in the mail, you are the man Brett, thank you, Nelly. :)

delivery number

Nelson

delivery number is 0308-2690-0000-3800-3004

as for photos/videos
simply add where you want
please use -- Brett Wallace (GNregistry)

maybe Scot forgot my last name, cant wait to see what you put together...

u have your hands and time -- full with photos and videos

Nelson

delivery number is 0308-2690-0000-3800-3004

as for photos/videos
simply add where you want
please use -- Brett Wallace (GNregistry)

maybe Scot forgot my last name, cant wait to see what you put together...

u have your hands and time -- full with photos and videos
Thank God you posted the correct spelling of your last name, I had it spelled Wallass! :biggrin::D;).................................J/K

Hey Scot thats funny haha not funny queer

Hey... Scot

hahahaha, yeah now I have new pick up line
its in the name, ladies man, Wallass... funny pha que scot SMH (shaking my head) ochocinko... hey another week I cant eat at mcdonalds...

Back