You can type here any text you want

200r4 tranny 6k miles on rebuild

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
Coming out of my 86 GN, was rebuilt 6k ago and had what I believe is a B&M shift kit. Shifts nice and crisp. Not sure what the going rate is, but I will search in a bit. Until then make offers.

Hey there,I just posted looking for a good used tranny-where abouts are ya-& can ya get back to me on a price-do ya have a converter?Thanks!
Rich

2 Tranny's for sale

To the top, I will also be removing a completely stock tranny that has just been rebuilt and has a 2200 stall. Both tranny's work perfectly!

did you find out what the going rate is? any offers yet? what are you looking for$?

thats the thing i dont know what the going rate is :confused: actually a trans shouldnt even be on my "to get parts list" at this moment

Tranny

Interested in one of your trannies with a convertor. What are you asking?

Thnaks

Where are you located and what condition is the tranny in. I need one to handle 400 HP.

Very interested in a good tranny.

Thanks

It s hould be able to handle 400hp but I am no tranny expert. I was running around 400hp when I used it. I am in the Chicago area.

DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE HARD HEATER LINES, THE ONES THAT MOUNT TO THE INTAKE AND CONNECT TO THE HEATER CORE/WATERPUMP? IF SO, HOW MUCH SHIPPED TO 32025. THANKS, JOHN LYNN...clusolynn@excite.com OR 386-719-6814 P.S. I NEED THESE SOOOOOOOON! THANKS AGAIN.

Back