200r4 tranny 6k miles on rebuild

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
Coming out of my 86 GN, was rebuilt 6k ago and had what I believe is a B&M shift kit. Shifts nice and crisp. Not sure what the going rate is, but I will search in a bit. Until then make offers.

Hey there,I just posted looking for a good used tranny-where abouts are ya-& can ya get back to me on a price-do ya have a converter?Thanks!
Rich

2 Tranny's for sale

To the top, I will also be removing a completely stock tranny that has just been rebuilt and has a 2200 stall. Both tranny's work perfectly!

did you find out what the going rate is? any offers yet? what are you looking for$?

thats the thing i dont know what the going rate is :confused: actually a trans shouldnt even be on my "to get parts list" at this moment

Tranny

Interested in one of your trannies with a convertor. What are you asking?

Thnaks

Where are you located and what condition is the tranny in. I need one to handle 400 HP.

Very interested in a good tranny.

Thanks

It s hould be able to handle 400hp but I am no tranny expert. I was running around 400hp when I used it. I am in the Chicago area.

DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE HARD HEATER LINES, THE ONES THAT MOUNT TO THE INTAKE AND CONNECT TO THE HEATER CORE/WATERPUMP? IF SO, HOW MUCH SHIPPED TO 32025. THANKS, JOHN LYNN...clusolynn@excite.com OR 386-719-6814 P.S. I NEED THESE SOOOOOOOON! THANKS AGAIN.