You can type here any text you want

2011 Camaro SS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
Stopped at Burger King on the way home form the gym....I know....counter productive...but I was hungry....

As I got ready to back out of my parking spot, I noticed a Black with white stripes Camaro baking out behind me several spots away....I watched to see which exit he was going to head for and then set up to go to the same direction.

Not sure if he saw me yet, but as he left the parking lot onto Antonio, he nails it and takes off...so I hurried to the exit and did the same as I left the lot...no traffic...he was pretty far down the road by the time I got up to speed...that thing seemed pretty quick.
...but then I see the light ahead of him go red, and his brake lights come on. WOOOHOO!!!!!

I got to the light and he was sitting in the middle lane so I took the left lane. As I pulled up I was sipping my coke through the straw and all relaxed..I could see him looking over at the GN.

The light turns green and we both roll into it. He got out by a fender in his 1st gear while I lost traction and got it back...then as he shifted 2nd, I started to reel him in...but not nearly as fast as I expected. I could tell by the exhaust tone that this SS was not stock...and it was moving pretty good...I only had maybe 1 mph on him...as he topped out in 2nd, I started to nose ahead and by the time he got into 3rd I was up a fender....and he quits.:cool:

He then did the Mustang bail out and made a quick exit stage right.:rolleyes:

Would have liked to find out what mods he had....definitelyy seemed like an 11 second ride. Sounded nice too...

yeah, to bad he didn't have the balls to stop at the next light and chat a bit. some people take it way to personel.
good kill though.

That is not a nice a typo LOL:D

I don't do drugs...so stop trying to start rumors....dang trouble maker

I was SIPPING my SODA POP through a straw looking all relaxed...

That is not a nice a typo LOL:D

I don't do drugs...so stop trying to start rumors....dang trouble maker

I was SIPPING my SODA POP through a straw looking all relaxed...
oh sorry, is that what u meant? my bad....:D

Back