You can type here any text you want

2015 TAI info & BS'ing thread for BG Nats

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Also JD is not even made it to rookie status so your WELL ahead of him....

I'm trying guys, all in Fun...Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a good time as well.....I've never had much of an "A" game but i got a pretty impressive "B+" game going on, lol

JD always has his "F" game goin on so hes not a threat

There has been a sticky added for the sponsors and giveaways. Please do not post in that thread as it is used for sponsor information

I got ur F game!!!!!

Just make sure what ever boost control ur useing goes all the way UP!!!!

Ur gonna need it!!!!

;);););)

I got ur F game!!!!!

Just make sure what ever boost control ur useing goes all the way UP!!!!

Ur gonna need it!!!!

;);););)

JD

The only thing you need to bring is a Fresh pair of head gaskets and underwear..............Cuz your gonna shit both of them .......

BTW I hope you have found enough boost.........

Patrick,
Thanks for the advice, OOOOOO.........boy are u guys in for some surprises.......I'll leave headgasket home I will bring fresh underwear just for you,and yes I have found all the booost I will need!!

;);););)

Patrick,
Thanks for the advice, OOOOOO.........boy are u guys in for some surprises.......I'll leave headgasket home I will bring fresh underwear just for you,and yes I have found all the booost I will need!!

;);););)
Did you get a visit from the boost fairy? Did he leave you some boost under your pillow?

I'm in for a grudge race with JD !!
No qualifying, no BS ...:)

Bryan

Ohhhhh ,
This will be interesting. Who is the judge ?
Thanks Mike , you are awesome !

B

Back