You can type here any text you want

206/210 Roller Cam Kit - Comments

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jan Larsson

For my setup Mike @ Fullthrottle recommends his 206/210 roller cam kit. Any comments on running this cam with a stock turbo, 42.5 lb injectors, THDP, RJC intake plate, Ross forged pistons and also my heads been ported other wise pretty much stock.

My "old" ATR cam was a 206/206 and worked very well with my setup.

Would I need a new custom chip? And I'm running a 2500 stall converter at the moment.

Good or bad things running the 206/210 roller (this is the Comp Cam extreme one with comp roller lifters and then beehive springs) ...

Anyone ? I need to order all the stuff this week so any comments / suggestions would be appreciated

I am going with a 210/215 for the 4.1 that is going in my TTA. I have heard many good things regarding this Comp Cam that is offered by Full Throttle. One downside that I have heard, but not many comments to that effect, is that since this particular series of cam is a very aggressive profile, that it could be noisier than stock. The good reports outweigh the minimal negative comments. If I were you, I think that you are making a good choice...especially since you are buying the entire cam and kit.

Mark

how about just a 206/206 roller ??? you goin to race the car ??? how fast you lookin to go ??

Jan,
I ran the 212/212 one from Comp in my other motor and no issues. Use the 853 lifters.

HTH

Im going with a 212/212 in my TTA engine should be runing in a month or 2 :cool:

Back