224/224 roller

NEARING

Is this too much cam for a weekend warrior?
Would my 3500 PE converter be enough?
Just thinking about things to do this winter.
Car is only drove on weekends and such,not a daily driver, but could be,if I could afford to feed her!
Thanks for any input.

224/224 roller sounds like a cam for a S2 motor with a 4200+ stall converter, 160lb injectors, and a PT88 turbo:eek: If it were me I'd leave the cam alone cause these cars aren't V8's and don't really need big cams cause you will lose bottom end performance with such a big cam. If you did want to go bigger I would think a 214/210 or 214/214 roller would be plenty for your combo. If you really want to make the car faster I would go with a PT70 turbo like Nashty(Roger Davis) did (Cruel Intentions GN in July '02 issue of GMHTP) cause you have enough injector, although, you'll probably need to step the converter up to 3800-4000 stall which would be fine for a weekend warrior :D Just my 2 cents :)

Rember the old saying, "If its not broken don't fix it" The cam you have in your car right now, is more than enough to make a 109 block say I give up:D If you are looking to make your buick fly, Look into a 70 turbo like he said above, and let it rippppp;)
Matt:cool: