23 years of GN Parts and 30+ cars, Lots of updated pictures + Huge Parts list, and yes I take Paypal

85 Regal with 87 GN engine

2e410b99.jpg

566144be.jpg

4526a73a.jpg

0399053d.jpg

How much for the 85' turbo hood & blue leather-wrapped steering wheel?

I HOPE you still have them.

project is almost done. i appreciate the parts i received . im short on a few more things . i need the intercooler brackets and a intake elbow from the intercooler to the throttle body and a oil fill tube and cap.let me know if u gots.

project is almost done. i appreciate the parts i received . im short on a few more things . i need the intercooler brackets and a intake elbow from the intercooler to the throttle body and a oil fill tube and cap.let me know if u gots.

I have all those parts. $105 shipping included.

wondering if you have a good intact upper radiator shroud ?? i guess it is? the one on top of rad that has the attachments on it to hold a/c lines in place also

HEY BOB, I NEED A WORKING WELL 86-7 IGNITION MODULE AND WOULD YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE A TWIN MAP SENSOR WIRE? (NOT A TWIN BAR MAP SENSOR WIRE, THE WIRE IM LOOKING FOR ALLOWS YOU TO RUN TWO MAP SENSORS SIMULTANEOUSLY) HARD TO FIND, LET ME KNOW. SHIPPING TO 11758. THANKS BOBBY