You can type here any text you want

24 TR pictures from World of Wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Axle

Well, the annual Carquest World of Wheels show is here this weekend, and I, like you, could use a break from the wintertime blues, so, here are the pictures I took of the TRs there. Enjoy!

36.JPG

37.JPG

38.JPG

39.JPG

40.JPG

41.JPG

42.JPG

43.JPG

44.JPG

48.JPG

MVC-013S.JPG

MVC-014S.JPG

MVC-015S.JPG

MVC-016S.JPG

MVC-017S.JPG

MVC-018S.JPG

MVC-019S.JPG

MVC-020S.JPG

MVC-021S.JPG

MVC-022S.JPG

MVC-023S.JPG

MVC-024S.JPG

MVC-025S.JPG

MVC-026S.JPG

I tip my hat to the Chicagoland guys-- great cars & great folks. I always used to enjoy going to this show when I was in Wisconsin.

Folks who aren't familiar with it should know that it is a BIG show and they're always there to represent the GS & TR community.

:cool:

Scott

we went to the WOW show in Baltimore last weekend. What a great wintertime car fix:)

gnturboray i must agree, that car looks great!!!!!!!! i always liked the look of t-type with the gn chrome on them....

WTF????

i knew there was a car show commin here but not one with buicks!!!!! man that sucks:(

Can you please list combo and boost for the dyno sheet run? I there is nothing like proven fact.

I went to the World of Wheels in Baltimore last weekend also their were some nice cars but the only buicks I saw were being sold by Nucar Connection and DUB city.

Thanks for the pictures!

We appreciate the pics and publicity. Chris - our car show and cruise director - worked hard on putting this together. The car owners, of course, worked very hard on fluffing and buffing the cars. Not to mention getting them into McCormick Place on the coldest days of the year, and trying to wash the cars only to have them ice up on them. Every car in our display took home a 1st, 2nd or 3rd place award. Everyone did an awesome job!

Blackbird - you need to keep an eye on our events calendar or the message board at chicagolandbuicks.org You don't have to join to browse. ;)

Thanks again!

ShariB

World of wheels

Had a great time. Had to see all the people checking out my old dyno sheet and seeing it was a 6 cylinder. And a lot of curious lookers.

Steve:D

Hi, Surej - did you guys go to the show this year?

Wait - I think Marilyn told me that you all were there on Friday night, right?

ShariB

Originally posted by SinistrV6
That underhood mural rocks!

I was talking to this guy at Bowling Green - his son in law did the mural, as I recall. He11 of a nice job, and the owner is a real nice guy. I think he used to race big block Buicks. I'm not sure if he's on here or not??

dyno sheet build up

CopGn,

I'm not sure how indepth you need me to be, but hear goes.

Stock short block with stock rods, stock pistons, and no caps crank is 10-10 with a stock flexplate and balancer
210-205 hyd. flat tappet cam about .430 average lift (I can supply actual specs if needed)
ported iron heads (by me) with stainless valves
steel shim head gaskets with the special goo
T&D roller rockers at 1.55 ratio
volt booster
walbro 340 single pump in tank
stock intake ported to heads with stock throttle body
70mm PTE doghouse
V4 stock loc. stretch intercooler
50 lb injectors with street chip from pte (I think about 18 deg. timing at about 80 cycle duty I'd have to look to be sure)
3000-3200 presision converter with lockup
PTE 51 with 63 housing (for sale currentally)
houston 3 inch down pipe uncapped

Ran a verified 19lbs of boost that day with straight cam 2
car weighs 3750 with me in it
runs consistant 11.60's with a best of 11.36 at 117.81 with that tune up 1.61 60ft with drag radials (have slicks on for next season in pictures)
I did all the work on this engine myself. You can e-mail me direct if you would like for anything I missed at Tweeked6@aol.com

Axle, thanks for the great pics!!! (and noticing my little torque numbers)

Wait - I think Marilyn told me that you all were there on Friday night, right?

Yes, we were there Friday night.

I also want thank all the people that entered their cars in the show and represented the Chicagoland Buick community; Marilyn, Paul, Steve, Chris, Brad and Don. I don't know who had the GSX.

Great job guys.

Thanks
Prasad

Back