24 years of GN Parts HOARDING and bought 2 truck loads of parts from another TB member, with link to

I have te front Y shaped front bracket and bolt. They arent like new but are in average condition. It isnt bent or modified. $45 shipped within the US.
How about $30 shipped. Should be Able to slide it in a padded envelope for next to nothing.

How about $30 shipped. Should be Able to slide it in a padded envelope for next to nothing.

In a padded envelope its almost $9, in a flat rate envelope or small flat rate box its around $6. Plus a dollar or 2 for paypal. I have $35 into it. So lowest I could go is $43.

Do you still have the grey visors? Are they PUI or NOS? Picture? I'm interested. Thanks.

In need of LH and RH exterior B pillar trim in black. No dents or dings. The pieces just aft the door windows and faces forward. Let me know if you have anything.
Thanks, Jeremy.

In need of LH and RH exterior B pillar trim in black. No dents or dings. The pieces just aft the door windows and faces forward. Let me know if you have anything.
Thanks, Jeremy.

I dont have them for a t-top car, but I mighthave them for sa hard top car. Which do you have?