24 years of GN Parts HOARDING garage cleaning update found tons of parts I didnt know I had

Blackout trunk kit and the analog dash.
Need pics of the back of the dash(cluster)
Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

So what's the new price for the
-drivers side kick panel
-pass side long interior trim piece in front of the quarter panel
-headlight bezels
shipped to zip code 67002.
I also need your PayPal info...

I'll take the -84-85 billet vac manifold (top of throttlebody) with provision for vac brakes $30 shipping included in the us.
Pm me a paypal address thanks.

Its Billet and has 6 vacuum ports. And can be used with hydroboost or vac brakes.

Sent you a pm.

I need a few things again. ....but I know there is no possible way I'm making it up that mountain this time of year.

I've asked for your PayPal info 4 times. Id like to pay you so I can receive my parts. Thanks.

I need a mint Center console for a gn 21k miles. Also looking for factory intake hose. Also a new head liner for a ttop car gray.... all must be mint please. Email me pics to nelsonrms@verizon.net
Thanks

I need a mint Center console for a gn 21k miles. Also looking for factory intake hose. Also a new head liner for a ttop car gray.... all must be mint please. Email me pics to nelsonrms@verizon.net
Thanks

I have a new abs backed gray head liner $160+shipping . Would need your zip code to get shipping cost.

I don't have the other parts in mint condition.

I will take the Passenger side remote mirror and bracket if you still have it.