25 years of GN Parts HOARDING, Tons of parts, New Gbodyparts Bumper fillers April 2014

Yes I was wondering what shape the radios r in. If you can send me pictures or post pictures and a price shipped to 19036

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Can you confirm the shifter cable is for 200r4 4speed not a turbo350 trans?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I would want the antenna base nut & spacer for power antenna with blk trim. Do u have a pic of the MAF for a 85 gn and the blk trim for the t-top 2

I would want the antenna base nut & spacer for power antenna with blk trim. Do u have a pic of the MAF for a 85 gn and the blk trim for the t-top 2

I have the antenna black nut and spacer. What's your e mail address for pictures of the 85 MAF. Which t-top trim do you need?

-All prices do not include shipping, unless stated

-New OEM style Rear bumper fillers $300
-New OEM style Front bumper fillers $140
-New ABS Rear Bumper fillers $200
-NOS Turbo crank shaft $650
-New 86-87 belt tensioner pulley and bearing just like the original pulley $15
-New Silver(Anodized/polished what ever you want to call it) trunk trim $75
-New T-top blackout trim $50 for 2
-New T-top trim Silver(Anodized/polished) $50 for 2

-New Blackout wheel well moldings $155 a set of 4 or $65 for just one(These are just like NOS in quality)
-New Polished(chrome or anodized what evey you want to call them) wheel well moldings $155 a set of 4 or $65 for just one(These are
just like NOS in quality)

-NOs pass side marker light $75
- NEW GM Passenger side Outside Black Window Dew Sweep belt molding(outer seal that presses against the door glass) $90
- AC delete bracket $35
-NEW ABS backed head liner For 85-87 GN Med gray with Astro Roof $210
-NEW PUI ABS backed head liner 85-87 Med gray (Grand National) for hard top car $160

-NEW PUI ABS backed head liner 85-87 Med gray (Grand National) for t-top car $160

-New PUI ABS backed head liner Maroon for T-top car $160

-New PUI ABS backed head liner 84-87 Tan for hard top $160
-New Visors In 85-87 GN gray, Maroon, and tan $90 a set(these are new not recovered)

-NOS black wheel well moldings(both front and drivers rear) $200
I'll take the extensions for spoiler for 40 and the air dams for 30