2names+ "foot in mouth" =hypocrite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not picking on TT/A 1233, but the same has happened on this board too. Nothing new here either! A blast from the past! :)

Originally Posted by Drew L
more to the point. Anybody...............that knows anything about this board would pick a user name as far away from the wes4ter name as possible........................unless ................

not another troll here at TB.com

I was not going to say any thing but know some people are getting confused with members here .....

The new Wee4ster is TT/A1233 .... so your right Drew .. we have a new troll.

wiked87gn said:
Love to see than im even popular on boards i dont belong too, thanks for pointing that out.. :) and im not calling any names except TROLL which is what you are. :tongue:

BTW the whole 15K to 20K for a stage II block isn't far fedge, look around and find out how much it will cost you to build one of those motors and You will see. ;)

If you want to spend 15k to 20k on a stage block, Then I have 2 for sale 10K each, special price just for you Wicked :D

Hey Scott, Umm you don't know what a stage motor would cost do you ;) That Toyota would look nice with something like that in it. I hope you got that 109 block girdled with a chrome oil pan to hold that te-60 turbo:D

psiedv6 said:
If you want to spend 15k to 20k on a stage block, Then I have 2 for sale 10K each, special price just for you Wicked :D

Hey Scott, Umm you don't know what a stage motor would cost do you ;) That Toyota would look nice with something like that in it. I hope you got that 109 block girdled with a chrome oil pan to hold that te-60 turbo:D

for what i know if your want a stage block nicely done with all the goodies to go into the 9's it will cost you upwards of 17k to 25k, but a bare block is around 6k. :)

wiked

2 names ( dumass) as quoted elsewhere)

your so rich, why don't you buy a couple stage II blocks, then you can brag ( BS) to eveyone about that!
you seem to be well known thru out the buick community, ( as a LOSER, and totally full of sh!t)

HA HA HA HAHA AH HAHA HA HA

gosh

its a sledge hammer......I voted for you Pedro :D
my hair got hot, so I cut it.
sorry guys, just that anytime I see posts about Kevin, I think of Nepolian Dynamite..

wiked87gn said:
for what i know if your want a stage block nicely done with all the goodies to go into the 9's it will cost you upwards of 17k to 25k, but a bare block is around 6k. :)

wiked

OK, I will sell you one for 6K, :D it will be an off center 3.8 standard bore and everything you have will bolt right in. Then when you buy it, I will go get a new aluminum TA block for 4K get it machined for about 1K and have 1K left over, thanks Wicked, when are you going to pick it up? :D

cruzn57 said:
your so rich, why don't you buy a couple stage II blocks, then you can brag ( BS) to eveyone about that!
you seem to be well known thru out the buick community, ( as a LOSER, and totally full of sh!t)
HA HA HA HAHA AH HAHA HA HA

:rolleyes:

psiedv6 said:
OK, I will sell you one for 6K, :D it will be an off center 3.8 standard bore and everything you have will bolt right in. Then when you buy it, I will go get a new aluminum TA block for 4K get it machined for about 1K and have 1K left over, thanks Wicked, when are you going to pick it up? :D

No thanks im happy with my 109. ;)

TURBOELKY said:
its a sledge hammer......I voted for you Pedro :D
my hair got hot, so I cut it.
sorry guys, just that anytime I see posts about Kevin, I think of Nepolian Dynamite..

I love you too. :wink:

smokin'6 said:
Why don't all you guys shut the **** up :rolleyes:
You sound like a bunch of lil B!tchz !

agreed jeff, specially with the thread starter, one got lock so he opens up another one to point out a thread that is 5 yrs old and continue the catfight.. LOL Told you he was a TROLL, or should i say,(A TOOL).

WIKED.

wiked87gn said:
agreed jeff, specially with the thread starter, one got lock so he opens up another one to point out a thread that is 5 yrs old and continue the catfight.. LOL Told you he was a TROLL, or should i say,(A TOOL).

WIKED.

Wasn't meant to start a "catfight". Just pointing out that maybe YOU belong in the hybrid section. Oh, and one more thing, stop dreaming about Toyotas :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

---------------------------
Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of TurboBuick.Com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of TurboBuick.Com, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of TurboBuick.Com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

I have read, and agree to abide by the TurboBuick.Com rules.
-----------------------------------
You guys do remember this, don't you?

Wells said:
---------------------------
Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of TurboBuick.Com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of TurboBuick.Com, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of TurboBuick.Com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

I have read, and agree to abide by the TurboBuick.Com rules.
-----------------------------------
You guys do remember this, don't you?

I don't see your point. What/Who has been violated, threatened, or obscene etc etc? What is wrong with a repost of someone else's comments? A clearer explanation by the " MOD" would be more of a help. I disagree as usual but EDIT my post(as usual) as you wish..... :rolleyes:

Chevota said:
I don't see your point. What/Who has been violated, threatened, or obscene etc etc? What is wrong with a repost of someone else's comments? A clearer explanation by the " MOD" would be more of a help. I disagree as usual but EDIT my post(as usual) as you wish..... :rolleyes:
--------------------------------
I consider both your and Wiked87gn's comments hateful towards each other enough that I feel that it deteriorates the quality and content of the thread. And I posted it as a precautionary warning as you two generally end up in name calling. And it is ok to disagree. And I have never edited any of your posts/threads because you disagreed with me. You and anybody else are welcome to take up any questions/suggestions/comments regarding my performance or lack of performance as moderator of this section with "gfstbuick" up in the smog section. He is an administrator on this forum.
Now on a lighter note, how's the truck doing and good luck at Vegas or Phoenix if/when you run.

Wells said:
--------------------------------
I consider both your and Wiked87gn's comments hateful towards each other enough that I feel that it deteriorates the quality and content of the thread. And I posted it as a precautionary warning as you two generally end up in name calling. And it is ok to disagree. And I have never edited any of your posts/threads because you disagreed with me. You and anybody else are welcome to take up any questions/suggestions/comments regarding my performance or lack as moderator of this section with "gfstbuick" up in the smog section. He is an administrator on this forum.
Now on a lighter note, how's the truck doing and good luck at Vegas or Phoenix if/when you run.

I was stating that I would prefer a personal suggestion rather than a generalized "rule" from the website. Hopefully you(Wells) recognize that there was no "name calling" on this thread, and besides the word "hypocrite" in the title, defines a person or thing who generalizes, pokes fun, or makes an accusation of one thing or another, while doing that same act in the process. Not one post of my own included actual names of any person. Those who responded assumed all responsibility. I also disagree with your posts on TBS.com regarding your "mechanic", but did I complain? The work was performed as you specified, yet you still passed the blame on "the mechanic" after "the mechanic" suggested alternatives to your requests. Installing a new chip without supplying a FPR and passing the blame on low fuel pressure after the fact is very gentlemanly. Thank you. :biggrin:

Scott wile

Status
Not open for further replies.