2nd Annual MD Forced Induction Meet

87GN_ponykillr

Buick addict
Hey guys, This is a great event for all you MD, S. PA, VA blown gear heads! My friend Mike Buschman is the organizer of this event and has asked me to pass the word on.....

Ok Guys it's a go this year for Sunday, October 24th. I'm hoping this date works out for everyone. I've already gotten the reservation so this thing is on rain or shine. :)

Starting point will be at the Park and Ride at the end of route 70 in Baltimore, MD. We'll cruise about 45 miles from there to an undisclosed location. This will be a cruise and Bar-B-Que and car show. So come with gas, baseball glove, and your california car duster. I haven't figured out the per person cost just yet but I'm trying to keep it as low as possible so all the FI cars can make it. Right now I'm guessing it's gonna be $5-10 per person to chill/eat(covers food and shelter) and an additional $5-10 for any FI car that wants to enter the car show(this is if we get trophies for the winners). I'll get back to you guys when I know the exact cost. But it should be under $20 per person for the full day. Obviously the more that show the cheaper it will be per person.

Those of you who are interested, please post up and let me know who all is coming. It would be nice to know who is a definite and who just thinks they'll be able to come.

Last year was a blast. This year is gonna be even better.

Mike