2step. It

jowy

It Bailey 2step work fine whit the Xfi. 2.5 …and thid I nead a botón to activated

if you still run the stock ignition (DIS) yes it works ,
yes you need a button to activate , install a button on the left side of the brake pedal pad, unless you have an elec trans brake then use that button

the 2.05 has 2step just need a fast acting relay to control the power to the coil pack

if you still run the stock ignition (DIS) yes it works ,
yes you need a button to activate , install a button on the left side of the brake pedal pad, unless you have an elec trans brake then use that button

the 2.05 has 2step just need a fast acting relay to control the power to the coil pack
Stock ignition and yes I have the 2.05 on the fast. That’s mean I don’t nead the Bailey 2step

easier to make changes with the Bailey 2step
to change program in XFI needs a laptop

no relay needed , connect the brown wire (rev limit trigger) and the grey wire (timing retard trigger ) through a button to 12v source

Attachments

• 2-STEP Manual-1.0.1.pdf
    577 KB · Views: 16
no relay needed , connect the brown wire (rev limit trigger) and the grey wire (timing retard trigger ) through a button to 12v source
This manual is for factory plug. I have Casper plug and play This don’t change the pin installation convection it little confiuse

check TROUBLESHOOTING on pg 19
if the CCCI fuse connector is in backwards it also wont work because there wont be power to the ignition coils...see bottom of page 8 and page 9

check TROUBLESHOOTING on pg 19
if the CCCI fuse connector is in backwards it also wont work because there wont be power to the ignition coils...see bottom of page 8 and page 9
It was to the right side I turn to the left don’t turn on I disconnect only the ccci conector put the factory fuse and the car turn on whit the Bailey 2step connect to the ecm now I don’t ondertand

make sure the power plug to the 2step box is in correctly, many came backwards in tht the connector needed to be shaved and flipped (or depinned and corrected ) to work

make sure the wires in the connector when connected look like this pic
PowerHarness small 2 step correction.jpg

make sure the power plug to the 2step box is in correctly, many came backwards in tht the connector needed to be shaved and flipped (or depinned and corrected ) to work

make sure the wires in the connector when connected look like this pic
View attachment 400271
No power in the connection when I put the fus in the box in the red cable needer in the other maybe the fuss holder is not good. That mean a have to call Bailey for a new on