You can type here any text you want

3.00 CARFAX's!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tomcatturbo

Donations of 3.00 each Carfax via Paypal and I'll Send you a Carfax!

I'm willing to help out people who need Carfax but with a Donation of 3.00 in order to complete the transaction for you.

Please send the donation to ipodintampa@yahoo.com paypal address.

I'm not doing this for free, so please don't ask. I have gotten them in the past for free, and still donated. My last donation for a carfax was 6.00 to a member here who had an account... 3.00 per Carfax is all I'm asking. It's a lot less than 19.99 (single)or 24.99 (unlimited) that they charge.

Send me your email address, VIN, & email me if you have paypal and made a donation. I appreciate the help, and in return, I hope I can help you.

Thanks to the 2 board members who have made donations so far!

3.00 for a Carfax is a good deal!

Anyone need a cheap Carfax?

ttt- If you need a quick cheap Carfax, send me 3.00 and it's done.

3.00 and my Paypal address is ipodintampa@yahoo.com

why wait??? I'll send it just as fast as you email me your VIN and donate 3 dollars.................................:) :) :)

Hey dude, sending you paypal right now. Can you check 1GNEK13TXYJ155731 for me? Thanks!

VIN Check

Please check VIN 1G4GJ1172HP440071..

Can a GN be deciphered from the VIN? This one matches my authentic 87 sequencing, but has no RPO tag in the trunk...

$3 enroute via paypal.

Send to jcbrady@adelphia.net

Thanks~!:biggrin:

Sent & Thanks!

Carfax's Sent and Thank You Fellas!

**Note: I usually like to send a couple emails, 1 of the active carfax link, and the other with a text file of the carfax for your archives. Reason is, after the active account expires, you can't usually access it, unless you've printed it out or save it to text.

:smile:

Ok man I gave you my 3 bucks, but when I got my own account I ran over 50 carfaxes. Do it for free, no big deal, I broke even plus 2 bucks. I got my one carfax that I really needed out of it then actually spread my membership throughout the community. Had I gotten 2 or 3 bucks per carfax, i'd have at least double what I paid for my one month account. I'll renew my account too, but I'll do it for free unless someone wants to donate. If you are the person who pays for the month, help your Buick friends out. If they want to throw you a couple bones, ok, but if not, then it's ok too because you're (hopefully) preventing folks from getting a bad deal. Just my (3.00) 2 cents...

Happy Good Friday!

Hi Matt (Chevymd38)

I never ran a carfax for you. I had a total of 4 Turbobuick people donate 3.00and after Paypal takes their share I got $2.61 per the 4 requests. Your name wasn't in my Paypal history.

As far as breaking even (Carfax Charges You $24.99 for 30 days), I didn't come close like you did! I received a total of $10.44 for helping a few guys out who needed it right away, as a gesture on my part.

It's not about money for me, but about my time Sir. My time is precious, and I did in the past, do it for free 1 time, and I got bombarded with requests. It was just too much for me. It seemed that people weren't just giving me Turbobuick cars, but all sorts of Vehicles to Carfax, which I didn't really have the time to sit down and do all night and day. I did do my best, and I realized it was just too much for me. I carfaxed just over 80 cars that time, and I was glad my account finally expired.

If someone from the Turbobuick community needs a Turbobuick Only car carfaxed, and they really don't have a paypal account or 2.00 or 3.00 to donate, then feel free to post your VIN and request here in my thread.
I'd be happy run a carfax for you when I get a chance.

My email is ipodintampa@yahoo.com and it's also my Paypal address

Thank You too Chevymd38 for helping us all out as well, but let's be honest here. I will say if you were going to do it again for free then please make a new thread and Post "FREE CARFAX'S in the Title." That's what I did one time, and I never had 1 person donate even a dollar.

It's a really nice thing to do, and I'm really not trying to make a big deal out of it at all.

Happy Good Friday! :)

Ok man I gave you my 3 bucks, but when I got my own account I ran over 50 carfaxes. Do it for free, no big deal, I broke even plus 2 bucks. I got my one carfax that I really needed out of it then actually spread my membership throughout the community. Had I gotten 2 or 3 bucks per carfax, i'd have at least double what I paid for my one month account. I'll renew my account too, but I'll do it for free unless someone wants to donate. If you are the person who pays for the month, help your Buick friends out. If they want to throw you a couple bones, ok, but if not, then it's ok too because you're (hopefully) preventing folks from getting a bad deal. Just my (3.00) 2 cents...

thats not true mike,i sent you $3.00 to do a car fax for me once without you even asking.

Hey, wait a second. That's true, you did donate 3.00 once on your own sometime ago. That was a while ago though.... I'm sure you agree. And to be quite honest and stand corrected, you were the only one that did ever donate from what I remember. All the other 81 people that I did Carfax'es were strictly voluntary.

thats not true mike,i sent you $3.00 to do a car fax for me once without you even asking.

Back