3"-2.5" test pipe w/ cutout

budget_crx

I have looked at every company i could think of and haven't found what i needed. I'm looking for a test pipe (no cat) that has a 3" inlet with a 2.5" outlet and a 3" exhaust cutout. It needs to fit a Kirban 3" downpipe and a Hooker 2.5" setup. does anybody have anything similar, even if the sizes are different? thanks

Jake, doesnt the hooker setup have the normal 4 bolt/kinda ovalish "collector at the y - pipe? or is it just a 2.5" diameter pipe - if its the latter thats retarded.... if its the first option than there are a lot of venders who sell'em.

the hooker system has the 4 bolt, I looked at kirban, cotton's, gbodyparts, buickgn.com and poston and found nothing. I may have overlooked em though :confused:

I have those flanges if you would like to make your own test pipe, it should be easy for any muffler shop to weld the flange on a piece of pipe.

Call'em i know G Body parts, Full throttle, and Cottons has'em - just call em. or like Jason said you can make your own.

I have one $60.00 and you pay shipping. :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC01508.jpg
    DSC01508.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 175
I also have this 3'' TH Downpipe. All you need is the cap for this bung.

Attachments

• DSC01415.jpg
    DSC01415.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 200
Go with the down pipe that UNDERBOOST has. I had the 3'' Kirban down pipe and there is a lot of restriction when you use that stock elbow.

Go with the down pipe that UNDERBOOST has. I had the 3'' Kirban down pipe and there is a lot of restriction when you use that stock elbow.

yeah, i was worried about the stock elbow, so i went ahead and got the Terry Houston. now i dont have to worry about porting the elbow

yeah, i was worried about the stock elbow, so i went ahead and got the Terry Houston. now i dont have to worry about porting the elbow

Once you get that DP on the car get that cat cut out. When you unbolt the cap you will be happy with the gain/sound out of it :biggrin: :biggrin:

Once you get that DP on the car get that cat cut out. When you unbolt the cap you will be happy with the gain/sound out of it :biggrin: :biggrin:

i had a straight pipe on the car but borrowed a friend's cat to pass the sniffer, the day i installed it i was running a open DP. Thats when i knew I had to have a cutout, it sounded amazing :biggrin:

i had a straight pipe on the car but borrowed a friend's cat to pass the sniffer, the day i installed it i was running a open DP. Thats when i knew I had to have a cutout, it sounded amazing :biggrin:

Just wait till you go with a larger turbo...it only sounds richer!!! :D :D