You can type here any text you want

3.5 speakers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

denn454

turbo swimmer
I'm trying to sell a very nice set of blaupunkt 3.5 over drive speakers. I know this isn't the place but i didn't have any luck in the for sale section. instead of re-typing everything i'll just cut and paste...

hate to sell them but i don't have any use for them anymore. there almost brand new very very nice top of the line speakers. I had them in my 75 vega before I sold it to pay for my t-type, i decided to keep them hoping to use them in the buick, but the previous owner allready put some cheap 4" speakers in the doors. The website says there sopoust to be $99.95, i found the recept for them today, i paid $48 for them and barely used them, if i didn't tell you they were used you wouldn't know it. they sound excelent and look even better, for some reason they chrome the frame and, they look very very good! http://www.blaupunktusa.com/speaker...ers_01_odxa.asp thats the webiste for them, at the bottom theres a list of all the specs, its the odxa352. I can get pictures if anyone would like, just let me know. make an offer or i'll concider a trade or partial trade for something intresting. just one other little thing, they didn't come with any cover so they can't be used for door speakers unless you have a cover, or possibly concert sound.

Back