3.8L SFI Turbo RWD 2g eclipse??

I think it can be done,.....

with a nice pile of money... lol This is something Ive been thinking about for a long time. I saw a RWD Civic today with a 3.2 Acura Legend Engine in it today, with a 16g? turbo. I said to myself, if it can be done in a civic, then why cant it be done in an eclipse? All I gotta do is remove the gas tank, put a fuel cell in the trunk and there you go, I heard that a 6spd tranny from the LT1 Vetts would bolt up to our 3.8s, if this is true, I know what Im doing :D And If I cant find a 109 block, I'll swap in an LS1 or something, Still debating on that one. a Heads/Cam Supercharged LS1 in a 2600lb car would haul some serious ass!

Your talking about in the area of 600hp and 600lbs/tq +/-

Im sure that would scare a few people.. With Dual 2.5" Tips Comming out the back on both sides. Would have a nice sound too I would think:cool:

Yeah man, and if you find an awd car it already has a pretty beefy rear diff..........................................now pass that pipe my way.

Sorry for the sarcasm. It is doable. I am not sure that it is worth it.

Out

no no no, you've got it all wrong you need dual fart cans. You'd never run outa races, domestic guys wouldn't ever admit to getting their asses whooped by an eclipse hardly. I'll agree with the AWD though, make it easier cause there's already a driveshaft tunnel. I'd love to see the "massage" job you've gotta do to fit the 200R4 in there though!

That would be one hell of a trick huh? It would be intresting project, but i dont think i could tackle it with my financial situation, I have a girlfriend :eek: thats why!

Buschur racing sells adapter plates to go from an Talon motor to a chevy bolt pattern trans.A local guy has a conquest with a Talon motor in it running a th 400.

http://buschurracing.com/

modified1.jpg

IMG_2607_after.jpg