3" ATR single shot / Aluminum Drums / Aluminum bumper backing

Hey Boys, just thought I'd drop my 2 cents, that ATR single 3" exhaust with a stainless pitbull is worth $500 shipped all day as long as the seller verifys it has no dents. I've restored similar ATR systems that had been on cars for 20 years, pulled them off and polished them up...and bam, like new.
Thanks for the back up, they seem to think it wears out or something, it will sell locally with no problems or packing.

buick jones said:
Thanks for posting the pics of the reinforcements. I'd like to buy them.​
Do you have a Paypal account?​
Thanks.​
I will send you my PayPal info

Paypal sent.

Thanks.

Hey Boys, just thought I'd drop my 2 cents, that ATR single 3" exhaust with a stainless pitbull is worth $500 shipped all day as long as the seller verifys it has no dents. I've restored similar ATR systems that had been on cars for 20 years, pulled them off and polished them up...and bam, like new.

Just because it says ATR Pitbull doesn't make it worth $500.00...There are much better mufflers out there for a 1/4 of the price(Borla XR-1). Just my 2 cents:)

Just because it says ATR Pitbull doesn't make it worth $500.00...There are much better mufflers out there for a 1/4 of the price(Borla XR-1). Just my 2 cents:)
Not selling just a muffler, this is a complete exhaust and the price is $450 but will be $500 if I have to ship it and not sure why you are posting this, just my 2 cents plus another $449.98 ;)