3 bolt exhaust housing internal gate BIGGER

Nasty Wendy

Perverted Lurker
Why are we stuck with only .63 or .85?
If PT88s are available in 3 bolt housings doesn't that in itself justify larger 3 bolt exhaust housings?

A .96 or a 1.06 would sure be nice.;)

When the 4788 3 bolt was built the housing was DQ'ed for class racing sit died. Right now the largest wheel that can go in the current .85 housing is the new HPQ. A new turbine housing is in the works that will accept the larger wheels. Not sure what the A/R will be but I doubt it will be 1.06 not enough sales to justify the cost of tooling and devolpment. May just have to go 4 bolt
Mike

Not completely, it is something I have been speaking to Harry at PTE about for a while. It has gone through a couple design changes already since the newer wheels became available. It is not high on the production list for him since is it a pretty low demand item. We are working on him though.
Mike

If PTE could do a T4 but with the current DP bolt hole locations that would be cool, it would save us on new DP's. We could just chop and weld on a T4 header flange.:biggrin:

I would think that a T4 .82 would be just as good up top as a 1.06 3 bolt and maybe cheaper in the long run.

Why are we stuck with only .63 or .85?
If PT88s are available in 3 bolt housings doesn't that in itself justify larger 3 bolt exhaust housings?

A .96 or a 1.06 would sure be nice.;)

No flames, just curious...

Why the need for the bigger exhaust housing?