3" downpipe

drive805

terry houston had a nice DP but no longer available, wondering where or who is making a nice piece that i don't have to take a second on my house to get thanks in advance

another votoe for gbodyparts.com's down pipe. great quality piece. noticed a big sotp difference after i installed it.

Quad Air - Red Armstrong has THDPs available.

2nd that. I bought mine from Jay at Jays GN at the Kirban open house last year. Its a nice piece, and I knew it would fit the first time. I wonder if I can still get the dump tube for it? I got his last one and he only had a testpipe. It didnt matter to me at the time though.

It'll be interesting when I have to take my GN back through inspection in July 09...:smile:

As a side note, the GBody DPs are nice and they work good; as well as the TA headers and DP. THOSE are real nice too....

To those of you who run the Gbodyparts downpipe, how well does it fit?

Also how well does it enhance performance as opposed to other down pipes?

thanks

i looked at the grbodyparts, looks like a nice DP price is a little high but for quality i guess you pay a price, Thanks... i will check into the others before i make a choice...

Call them because I dont think they get them from Tigmasters anymore , Try Arizona GN :biggrin:

Bought mine from Red at Quad Air. Fit perfectly. Also got it with the dump pipe.