3 low mileage(50k or less) longblocks,$850 each

broke1

Banned
Ive got 3 low mileage 86-87 longblocks for sale.All include VC's,balancer,and flexplate.These are good running engines,not cores.

$850 each plus shipping and I will crate it.Figure shipping to be around $200.Thanks.

Thats the only way GN's came....

These are 109 turbo engines from 86-87 Turbo Regals.

I would like the #'s off of them please, if they are not stolen I would like to purchase one as a backup. Not trying to be a PITA but alot of these cars turn up stolen and I don't want any part of that.

Out of wrecked cars,have sat for a min but have been stored properly sealed in a dry dust free enviroment

Ive got the titles to go along with most of my used parts.I bought off someones used/NOS stockpile.At least what was left of the NOS stuff...

Ill be listing alot more stuff soon.....ALOT!!

engine

:biggrin: i'll take one where are you in alabama i will drive there:D bridging the gap lets talk

how you been

hows recovery coming along....
I bought your 84/85 blue gn ..Dennis

:confused: jerome87 in Jackson, Ms. I'll take one of these long block engines.
I'm ready to buy, tell what's next and how do i get it shipped.

Im in Birmingham...If youre only in MS,I reccomend you drive over to save shipping.And you might see alot of other stuff you want/need;)

I will take payment via Paypal(add 3% for fees) or Postal MO.Replying to all PM's.

Doing alot better now Dennis,thanks!!!!

Ive got 3 low mileage 86-87 longblocks for sale.All include VC's,balancer,and flexplate.These are good running engines,not cores.

$850 each plus shipping and I will crate it.Figure shipping to be around $200.Thanks.
Hey,Broke1
I don't know to use this msg board so if still have one of those 3 running engines please give an e-mail response or call me @334-494-2676.

Thanks,Jerome