You can type here any text you want

325/50 pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Louie L.

Habitual Line Stepper
Staff member
Just put a set of 325/50 MTDR on my car. I was running the 295/65 MTDRs before that. They are on a 15x10 in rim with 5.5 BS, with a mild notch.

Click on pic

P2230006.jpg

Just put a set of 325/50 MTDR on my car. I was running the 295/65 MTDRs before that. They are on a 15x10 in rim with 5.5 BS, with a mild notch.

Click on pic

P2230006.jpg

Funny looking GM rear, I like the new shoes.

Later AJ

Is that a class 3 trailer hitch?:D

Looks great. I am doing a notch and adding 325's. I love the look. Awesome stance!

please post a pic of the lower shock mounts...in the stock position, mine were hitting the rim

I dont have pics of them in the stock position. They were close but did not hit. Also for some reason the new Strange shocks with the HD urethane bushings would bind up when bolted in the stock loc. I dropped the mounting studs about an inch and rotated to the inside. Fixed two issues with one shot.

Some requested pics. The frame clearance at the rear of the tire is misleading due to the angle and shadow from the flash. I mainly wanted to show sidewall clearance.

P2250029.jpg

Here is the pic of the new shock location, just slightly rolled over and down. The stock location is visible just behind the left shock knob.

P2250027-1-1.jpg

Thanks for the compliments.

Yes they are very heavy. The Hoosier tire has softer sidewalls. I believe thats where most of the extra weight comes from. I have a set of 275 Hoosiers here and they have very thin side walls.

Thanks for the compliments.

Yes they are very heavy. The Hoosier tire has softer sidewalls. I believe thats where most of the extra weight comes from. I have a set of 275 Hoosiers here and they have very thin side walls.

Lookin GREAT Louie! Whats under the car cover:D

Back