You can type here any text you want

350z

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Frank87

Today was a nice day in Chicagoland so I decided to take my GN out to stretch its muscles and I have a neighbor that has wanted a ride in my GN so I decided to ask him if he wanted to go for a spin in my GN (87). Now my friend has a Vette so I was kind of killing two birds with one stone by showing my friend what a GN feels like.Well we head towards the main road and I see a 350Z go by and I have heard that they are kind of fast so I wanted to see what my GN would do.Well I start speeding up and my friend tells me that my car feels like the front end wants to go up.:D Well I catch up to him after I went around some Sunday drivers and I could tell that the driver of the 350Z knew what was behind him well I get a break in traffic and I get around him and nail it he trys to follow with no luck so I slowed down to let him get closer as the traffic had cleared he comes up along side of me so I let him hit it first then I hit it and I ran away from him so bad I wondered if it was worth my gas and effort.Also my friend really enjoyed the GN and never realized just how much power you get out of that lil old V6 :D

350Zs are SLOOOOOOW. Weigh too much, modded they can be pretty quick but in stock form....not so much. Nice kill

I beat the crap out of a 350Z with a bone stock '07 Mustang GT. I can't wait to REALLY beat one with my GN :biggrin:

Back