You can type here any text you want

36 lbs blue top injectors w/ chip ~ $130 shipped

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rwrows

36 lbs blue tops w/ matching 93 octaine street chip. my car ran flawlessly with these. came out of my limited.

$130 shipped

paypal to rwrows@yahoo.com

first come first served!

DSC00849.jpg

How old are they, and how long have they been not in use? I'm having some trouble getting my fairly stock gn tuned .(car sat for a very long time) Would these work good as a stock replacement.

How old are they, and how long have they been not in use? I'm having some trouble getting my fairly stock gn tuned .(car sat for a very long time) Would these work good as a stock replacement.

They are not very old at all. My car had a 2000 mile build on it when I picked it up. I put 1000 miles on it. The car purred like a kitten. I drove it 5 hours from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia and it ran like a dream. I've only had the car for about 3 months. They've been out of use for about 5 weeks or so.

They are perfect for a stock replacement. And this chip made the car run so well. I almost didn't want to take it apart, but I had already bought $5000 worth of high performance parts from Jack Cotton.

They are in excellent shape.

If you want them, send the money via paypal asap. address is rwrows@yahoo.com.

like i said earlier, first-come, first-served

injectors went out today 11-22. they said 5 days so hopefully you'll get them by friday. i can send you a copy of the receipt if you'd like.

thanks.!

Back