3rd buick added to stable

richardv6

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

picked up this one owner 87 t 58 k miles. Bone stocker ,wonder what wheels would look good on this dark red metallic color

My, that is a *sweet* color. As far as wheels go, I have a preference for the stock 87 GN ones. But, in reference to the "old school" in me, I also like the black torque-thrust wheels.
Regardless, it is a real looker !

Polished CCW's would look great. I also like the Billet Specialties Legend series.

Congrats! Definitely the CCW's! Or 17-18'" Weld RTS in chrome. Does this car have the single Monte tailpipe?

Yea. Some one put new cat and ran single shot exhaust. Lol I am putting a pypes dual kit on tomorrow for more original look

Plan on taking to rid run in pigeon forge tn. Big car meet for buy and selling This weekend and put a price on it . If it sells then good if not I will bring it home.

No,got their late due to wife.lol parking spot was not what I wanted to get to behonest no real foot traffic..i plan on selling it though.i can shoot some more pics

is their any way to find out the exact production numbers on this car with options and color of interior and exterior..has to be low drak rosewood color

is their any way to find out the exact production numbers on this car with options and color of interior and exterior..has to be low drak rosewood color
No records of colors or color combos, only known numbers are the 463 WH1 's in '86. Yours is definitely dark burgundy metallic (79 code on trunk) , Rosewood is a different color. The consensus is Sage and Rosewood are super rare.
Very nice T by the way. I love the colors

Yes. Telstars. I installed a Alky kit and 42lb injs and pump and reg for it also. Drove it to Piedmont buick event. Drive perfect. Ps ,it Is for sale. Lol

Thought I had grey car sold but guy backed out .so now I started installing my stage motor and a full billet 200r4 in it yesterday. That's why I would sell burgundy car now

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 151