You can type here any text you want

4.1 010

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Boostdeznuts

TURBO PART WHORE
I have a car for a few years now and never look into what is my block is until I tear the front apart and notice the return line didnt goes in to the block where they supposed to go. So I said to my self dammit it must be an 84 or 85 block so I was curious abd go under the car and inspect the block for the stage logo 6. I compare to my on center and off center I have in the garage. Then Bam the 6 logo is there then I turn to the other side snd BSM again I see 4.1 and 010 block # hehehe I was one hapoy MF. I then pinch my self to see if am dreaming. I felt the pain so I know it wad real. :)

Damm that mean I have to crawl under the car again ?. It's dark out now I'll take some tomorrow lol

I was like :( but then I was like :eek: so when I realized it fo sho I was like :D. So for all you haters I say :p.

Dam lucky I pulled my 58 k motor for some up grades its a 109 but as I started taking apart the bottom I seen all caps numbered and could not figure out why so after some # runs it was a gm replacement engine looked brand new im talking 0 carbon no build up of anykind gunk anything but I had done took it apart so I could have sold it at a good price but o well it was bought in 87 and never regesterd until 97 shit happens

Back