You can type here any text you want

4 15inch gnx style wheels enki

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ozmossis

4 enki, gnx style wheels. missing 2 center caps, i think thease are 15x7 have to get tires off to be sure and see for sure but they look like 15x7 havnt never seen a set of thease in 15 inch. they need to be polished and centers painted, but are in good shape there not curbed to death. $200 obo. if anyone is interested please call me not online much thanks steve 423 967 1605

Here's one of my set of four (4) 15-inchers (rare? also)--but alas, I have no center caps. Pls let me know if you'd be willing to sell your 2 for reasonable $$...

Attachments

• Enkei-32%.JPG
    Enkei-32%.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 101
You have to watch, these enkei/ARE 15" mesh rims have 2 different caps sizes. Some used a slightly bigger diameter cap. I have two sets of these rims and one set needed the bigger caps. Get a measurement of the hole on your rims before you buy any so your not stuck with the wrong size caps. I have been there and done that before i got my second set.

Back