You can type here any text you want

4" Big mouth LITE cold air kit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEARING

4" Big mouth LITE cold air kit with inlet pipe and filter. Excellent condition.

It's for a mafless system.

Sells for $225. I'll take 150+shipping.

This was on the car when it was running 10.20's.

Going to be out on the water till Thursday nite. :(

NJVetteGuy said:
I'll take it, PM me with shipping cost to Union NJ 07083.

Thanks,
Artie

I'll have to wait Till friday to let you know the shipping charges unless I can con Red into looking it up for me.

My Boat pulls out Early Tomorrow and get's back late Thursday for some B/S training. :rolleyes:

NJVetteGuy said:

Thanks,
Artie

Let me know if you still want it? Sent a PM with the shipping. Bout 8 bucks for priority.

Thanks.

V6 Beast said:
I'm intersted if 1st guy doesn't take it.

Steve

so possible relative when you going to deal with someone close to you for that tsm engine :smile:

My decal would look good next to them cotton's decals :biggrin:

I'd be interested if everyone else passes it up. If so email or PM me. Thanks

Cold Air

Still for sale, been holding it for awhile and haven't seen any $$$$.

4" Big Mouth Lite

Consider it sold, I've tried to contact you several ways with no response yet. I would like to purchase this from you but I would like to see pictures first. Please respond soon by email, PM, or Phone my # is 586-855-1305. Thanks & Happy Holidays.

I took pics of it today when he was here but my slack self left the camera in the shop .. will have you pics in the morning

posting in this thread is probly your best bet on getting him

If he dont reply in the morning I'll let him know

If you didn't recieve the money order, you should have emailed me. It was sent right after you gave me the cost w/shipping. I sent you a PM.

2nd Dibs

If your other deal falls through I will paypal you ASAP or send you a check or money order. Thanks

REDS HOT AIR said:
NJVetteGuy: If you had sent the $ out when you said .. in the time frame that has gone by you'd be holloring that you paid for something and he never sent it :wink:

I have had stuff show up in 2 days, other things that didn't show up for 4 weeks. I generally don't worry about anyone that's within driving distance of me, especially members of this board who have been here a while. With my work schedule, I sometimes don't see parts for up to 4 weeks after they have arrived. Search every post where I've bought something, I never complained once, and my car has been built from used parts on this site and tbs.com.

I wish you guys would have called me :mad: I still need the whole rig. Been asking for months if it was forsale.

NJVetteGuy said:

Thanks,
Artie

Express mail arrived about noon and cold air went out around 1 with delivery confirmation. There's a $10 money order in the box too, you sent about $10 too much.

I'll send a pm with the tracking #.

Kinda hard to ask ya when were deployed at the time :D. I was hoping that Red would ask you if and when he talked to you. No worries. I made my own 4" to the filter :D for $50. I just didn't want to spend the time running down all the materials.

MIB said:
Kinda hard to ask ya when were deployed at the time :D. I was hoping that Red would ask you if and when he talked to you. No worries. I made my own 4" to the filter :D for $50. I just didn't want to spend the time running down all the materials.

:cool:

I don't think Red knew I wanted to sell it when I was in the Middle East.

Back