4" Inch Single Shot Catback Exhaust System (THOUGHTS)

NOONG

So the fat man in the big red suit brought this guys the 4" exhaust kit from GN1 and I'm waiting to install it as soon as the damn garage warms up a bit. Those that have it, what are your thoughts, would you do again? Would you do cut out as well?

Here is a video of my Gn1 4”.i swap out the muffler for a race style 4” but besides that I like it .it doesn’t have the drone of my 3”

Damnnnn that's sounds good broski.

I had a single shot 4" with Magnaflow straight through race Muffler...Drone was too much for me. They sound great at idle though.

I’ve been contemplating that exhaust myself. I’m just a little nervous about it hitting the rear and driveshaft. Please give an update when you install it.

So far the front half went in pretty easy. The back half is a touch more challenging. I’ll get more info as soon as I get more time. Gotta tell you it looks great so far!

So far the front half went in pretty easy. The back half is a touch more challenging.

I can see that. I remember having to be VERY picky getting my 3" single shot over the axle cleanly. I can't imagine how fun it would be getting a 4" in there.

Before you use those damn 'normal' exhaust clamps, I would HIGHLY recommend using band clamps. The last thing you want to do is crimp the pipes together and have them bang into the car while locked in place.

James {JAMCAR223} had a 4 inch previously. It was a really tight fit. {Thats what she said} :p

I can see that. I remember having to be VERY picky getting my 3" single shot over the axle cleanly. I can't imagine how fun it would be getting a 4" in there.

Before you use those damn 'normal' exhaust clamps, I would HIGHLY recommend using band clamps. The last thing you want to do is crimp the pipes together and have them bang into the car while locked in place.

Good idea! [emoji1433]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good idea! [emoji1433]

Ok finally got the exhaust installed! What an exercise. Ok first off I didn’t fit well but after some coaxing and force and sweat and maybe some blood it’s in and done. Love it, would do it again but a lift helps, shit the lift is required! Posting videos as soon as I sit at the computer.