(4) Kirban's wheels

GNRick

Retired member
They are 16x8, good driver quality. Black spoke, similar to gnx wheels. Can bring to Bowling Green. No tires included. Cheap at $325 for the set.

HPIM3084.JPG HPIM3085.JPG HPIM3084.JPG HPIM3085.JPG Here is a pic of front and back. They probably look better in the pic than in person. Could use a little elbow grease to get them to shine up. If anybody is interested, pay pal me a deposit of $100 and bring $225 cash to Bowling Green. If you don't like them when you see them I will refund your $100. 87GNT gets first crack at them and I will give 87GNT 24 hours to contact me and let me know what he decides. I also received a couple pm's requesting pics but I would prefer to have everyone who is interested to post in this thread to hold your place in line. Thanks guys.
HPIM3084.JPG

Kirban still sells the center caps for these wheels. I believe 40 for a set of 4.

please put me in line....are there center caps?
I actually found a brand new set in the package of Kirban's center caps. Included for free. Dr. Boost are you interested? I'm in Champaign...come on down! I would prefer not to ship these wheels as I can probably sell them quickly at Bowling Green for this price.

Attachments

• HPIM3086.JPG
    HPIM3086.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 35