You can type here any text you want

4" Passenger Side lean

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

pjnutt

Well,

My car leans about 4" on the passenger side. This can be seen with the naked eye. Front shocks and steering linkage are new, for what it's worth. Any ideas where to start on the lean? Front springs? Rear springs? Would body bushings really cause this much lean? Any input you guys have would be great.

Thanks,
Ryan

FYI, I did measure the tire to fender gap and both the rear and front passenger side is about 4" lower

Coil Springs

Ah, now I know why these cars are deemed money pits. Pretty sure my PowerMaster is shot, and now I need new springs. Would really like to get the Eibach Kit, not sure I can afford it. Looks like a more reasonable option is a MOOG Spring. I realy thru every post in this forum, and it looks like if I ran a 5385 in the rear and a 5658 in the front, I can get a 1" drop. I can also get TRW's stock all the way around for $73, which doesn't sound bad if you like the stock ride height. Ugh, it never ends :mad:

don't forget the bushings, if they are shot...the ride height can still be different.

I got the ones that Kirbans sells. Federal Mogul (sp?) stock replacement for ride height, but have a different spring rate for good ride only better handling. Thier nice compared to the original stockers. But they are original ride height. Not really into altering a car that is so low anyway.

Definetely check your body bushings and all else mentioned above.

Back