406ci Bowtie Complete FI Engine 600HP NA

Rob Raymer

I have the following for sale:

406ci Bowtie Small Block Chevy Engine (block alone was $2200)
4.125 bore 9.05 Deck
True "Bowtie" Block, 4 Bolt Splayed Main Caps
ARP Main Studs
ARP Head Studs
Cola Forged Crankshaft
Manley 4340 5.85" Connecting Rods
Arias Forged 9.8:1 Compression Pistons
Childs & Alber Zero Gap File-Fit Rings
Childs & Albert Bearings throughout
True Roller Timing Chain
Manley HV Oil Pump
Hamburger 7qt Oil Pan
Custom Comp Cams Hydraulic Roller Conversion
224/230 @ .050 Duration
525/560 @ @.050 Lift
114 Lobe Sep
with Comp Roller Rockers (1.5's & 1.6's)
Brodix FSH-8 Aluminum Heads, fully ported and polished to large Fel-Pro 1206 intake gaskets
Manley Stainless Valves (2.055/1.60 SD)
Fluidamper Balancer
Complete Late Model Accessory Serpentine Drive System
(Includes, Power steering pump, new & powdercoated alternator, and water pump, with all pulley's and belt)
Brand New Holley Stealth Ram Intake, custom powdercoating to upper and lower, never installed.
Billet Fuel Rails
Adjustable FP Regulator
Electronic Distributor, small cap style, with new cap & rotor
Custom-Fit 8.5mm Plug Wires
Tilton High-Torque Mini Starter
Does not include flexplate or flywheel. Just need a neutral balanced flexplate or flywheel to be complete.

Accel Gen6 DFI Fuel Management System (I am including this "as-is". It worked perfectly when removed, but I am afraid that some of the wires in the harness may have been damaged. Will also include the laptop that runs the DFI)

*Engine was fully balanced and built by Billingsley Racing about 3 years ago. It has less than 1000 street miles on it since then. It has only ever been to the track ONE TIME, and made two 1/8 mile passes. The rest of the time, it has just been idled around as the restoration of the car it was in was being completed.

It runs PERFECT, and makes excellent power.

The engine is now out of the car and on an engine stand. It is available for inspection to anyone interested.

Dyno Numbers:

I did dyno tune the car with the "old setup" (TPI intake and 52mm TB). It made a conservatively tuned 410rwhp/505rwtq at the wheels on pump gas (12.8:1 AF), through a loose converter, 700r4 trans, and Ford 9" Rear. With the new Holley Intake, it should easily make 500rwhp on a more aggressive tune. With a couple of turbos...maybe 900rwhp??? :) (that was my plan, but my priorities have changed)

Price:

$5000 Firm - Willing to ship, but buyer must make all freight arrangements. Prefer that buyer picks it up. Will accept PayPal if buyer pays 3% Fee.

**BigStuff3 Full Standalone System can also be included. Comes with complete wiring harness and WBO2. BRAND NEW in-the-box, never used. $1750 additional with purchase of the engine.

If you've been thinking about going to a SBC Twin Turbo setup, now's the time! I haven't even started to total how much money is in this engine, nor do I really want to. I just need to sell it and move on. As they say, my loss is your gain.

Thanks!

Here's a picture I took of the engine when I was working on Twin Turbo'ing it.

The intake has since been powdercoated. I can take some new pics tomorrow if anyone is interested.

I forgot to mention that it also includes the new fabricated sheetmetal valvecovers shown in the picture.

TAEngineBase.jpg