You can type here any text you want

42 pound injectors

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

atap65

hi i would like to know if you put 42 pound injectors what changes do you have to do to the car thank you for your time andy 87 gn

A new computer chip, adjustable FPR, and better in tank fuel pump w/hotwire kit if you want to take advantage of those injectors.

Will you separate?

How much for just the injectors? My car will only be for street & 93 octane chip setup?

im selling as a package. I have nothing in the chip and red wants 80 for a new one and 40 (last i bought one) to reburn one. So it has a 40 value .sorry but you wont be disappointed or you could resell it

Attachments

• !BittKyw!Wk~$(KGrHqMOKikEsnWbyv37BLQWNlgM-!~~_12.jpg
    !BittKyw!Wk~$(KGrHqMOKikEsnWbyv37BLQWNlgM-!~~_12.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 182
thank you for the infomation

You are welcome. There is a bit more too it....when the engine is set up from the factory, the three major portions of the engine (air intake, fuel, and exhaust) are balanced. In a equilateral triangle, if you will. In order to maintane the most effeiciency, and get the MOST for your power gains, it is always a good idea to keep that triangle equal. So if you increase fuel, you should increase air intake and exhaust as well.

Does this mean that you won't see a performance gain by increasing your injector sizes? No. You will just see more once the triangle is equal again.

Back