You can type here any text you want

48 Turbo Buicks at Race Rock

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

batmansbuick

Superhero
Thanks to everyone who made Race Rock a huge success. 48 Turbo Buicks stopped in during the afternoon of perfect weather. This included 3 GNX's, 2 TTA's, 1 WH-1, at least 2 WE-4's, 3 vinyl topped Limiteds, etc. etc. Special thanks to the group from the Tampa/Bradenton area representing with close to 10 cars.

Thanks to KDK Performance, Dennis Kirban, Lloyd Buick & Cadillac, Carlos Rossas of Autozone, Parish Heathcock Collector Car Insurance, Palumbo Motorsports and Postons for donating hundreds of dollars worth of raffle items. Thanks to Steve Miller and Rocky & Paulie Spano for the large display of Buick memorabilia from the 80's up to todays die cast cars. Thanks to all the children who helped sell tickets and watch the booths.

And of course, thanks to Race Rock.
Next year we're shooting for 50+ cars

Here's a few pages of pics, please try again later if the bandwith becomes exceeded....

www.geocities.com/centralfloridabuick/racerock

This was only a small piece of what to expect at the GS NATIONAL this also going to be the 25 th year, rumor as it you dont want to miss this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RRdisplay.jpg

Man, I wish I had half of that stuff. I cant find anything at the local stores here for GN stuff.. :rolleyes:

Over 500 to many to count but only 250 turbo cars whewre racing but that dosent count all the other BUICKS that where there.its not the quanity its the quality of cars that show up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back