You can type here any text you want

4th gen parts for sale central florida

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WeSS

I gotz 2 sub woofers
1993-2002 f body brand new moser 12 bolt rear end. Reinforced axle tubes to housing. TA/moser alluminum 12 bolt cover with preload adjusters. 33 spline moser hardened axles. Moser spool. BMR lower control arm relocation brackets welded in. BMR heavy duty sway bar mounts welded in. Panhard rod brackets. Spring mounts. Set up for rear disc brakes. All parts are new. Does not have gears. Gears are around $150.00 for this set up. Prefer a local sale but if you make crate/shipping/handling arrangements I can drop this off at a local shipping dock. Paypal accepted if you pay the fees. $1,400.00 obo

1993-2002 brand new Baer brake kit. Must have 17 inch wheels to clear these. Zinc plated, cross drilled/slotted rotors. Baer pads. Dual piston calipers. Braided lines. Spindle backing plates are there as well. All hardware and instructions are there. Still in the box. $1,000.00 obo. I can ship this if you pay shipping & handling. Paypal accepted if you pay the fees. $1,000.00 obo

Here are a couple pics. I have more if your a serious buyer and request by email.

Attachments

• moser 004.jpg
    moser 004.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 93
  • moser 008.jpg
    moser 008.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 84
Back