4th run of billet shifter handles

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
4th run of these! Available only to TB.com members, these will not be on our site as we are only doing a limited run of ELEVEN of these. Pricing is $72 for plain black and $80 for laser engraved logos. Shipping is $8.95. These are going to be on a reserved basis, you MUST pay for it up front in FULL to reserve it and we ship when ready so there will be a 2 week waiting period. They are engraved to order, might be quicker but allow at least that long for delivery. I would like to limit these to one to a customer to give everyone a chance to get one.

Here are the choices for your "custom" engraving. www.buickgn.com/newshifterpics1.jpg

MUST USE PAYPAL for this deal. Not waiting around for money orders. Send PAYPAL payment to mhueffman@snet.net to reserve yours. I will keep everyone informed on how many are left on this thread. You can also email me first to see how many are left.

$80.95 shipped for a no logo handle

$88.95 shipped for engraved handle

SHIPPING is for US lower 48 addresses ONLY!

Billet Shifter Handle

Hey Mark,

PayPal payment sent for one billet shifter handle engraved with Turbo 6 logo and Grand National "Intercooled".

Thanks,

dave

Hi Mark,

PayPal payment sent for one billet shifter handle engraved with Turbo 6 logo and Grand National "Intercooled".

Thanks,
Jay

payment sent for engraved one........

Mark, sent payment for the engraved ones. Grand National Intercooled is what I a looking for.
That is if I have sent payment in time.
Thanks,
Lorenzo

Man them things are sexy!!! I will be putting one of them on my car in the future!! If i ever get one :/

As of 3-25-11 at 3:50PM EST we only have ONE left! Ten sold so far. Email me first to see if it is still available. You should post here on this thread as well to get in line. We are holding off on two more in case of any engraver mishaps so there MIGHT be two more later on but don't count on it. Probably another few months before we do again. Engraver likes to do a batch all at once and blow them out. They are not easy to make and require many different steps.

I'd like the last one if it's still available with the power 6 logo on it. If its still available please let me know and I will paypal you for it. Thanks
Dustin

As of 3-25-11 at 3:50PM EST we only have ONE left! Ten sold so far. Email me first to see if it is still available. You should post here on this thread as well to get in line. We are holding off on two more in case of any engraver mishaps so there MIGHT be two more later on but don't count on it. Probably another few months before we do again. Engraver likes to do a batch all at once and blow them out. They are not easy to make and require many different steps.

Put me in line if there is.

Thanks
Shaun