You can type here any text you want

4x10 -> 6x9 adapters, now what

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bruce

Rest In Peace
I read thru some posts here, and thought I'd upgrade the speakers in my car. So got some speakers, and a set of the 4x10 to 6x9 adapters.

OK, I give,
I have two kinda bucket adapters, and 2 wire contraptions, and a bag of nuts and bolts.
Parts Express's adapters, if that helps.
And some Pyle PLX693 speakers.

How's these pieces fit together?????

Bolt the speaker to the adapter. Use the wire rods to hold the speakers to the deck area. There's holes in the area that you hook them into and bend them over the speaker to hold them up. Once your under there you'll see. They are lame but they work.

Originally posted by Pronto
Bolt the speaker to the adapter. Use the wire rods to hold the speakers to the deck area. There's holes in the area that you hook them into and bend them over the speaker to hold them up. Once your under there you'll see. They are lame but they work.

OK, since you say they will work.....
LOL
Thanks

6x9 adapters

I resently installed the 6x9 adapters with a pair of pioneer 5 way speakers. Its a tight fit and you really have to muscle them but the sound quality is alot better!

Where are you guys finding 6x9 speakers with the 4x10 adapters to fit the rear deck? I need some in a bad way.

6x9 adapters

I got my adapters at the local Best Buy, they were 16.70 and I got them shippped to my house.

Back