You can type here any text you want

'50 Chevy Truck FS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

daviss

'50 Chevy
Former Old Navy display truck
It's a solid truck. Frame is solid with surface rust only as far as I can see. Body has filler but looks good @ 10 feet. It's not a show truck or restored. It was a display truck @ a store so it has been indoors for the last few years and only has the essentials to make it look good. All body parts are present including running boards. Chrome on grill and bumpers is in good shape. There is no motor or tranny. It does roll but has no brakes or pedal. Original column stick shift is there but the clutch pedal and linkage gone.

It will take some work to get it on the road, but i think it has value as a solid vintage truck. I will make pictures available after I get it all put back together if anyone is interested. I had to pull the fenders and running boards off to remove it from the store. Don't really want to part it out unless you just want the cab and chassis. I have a buyer for the bed if Someone wants the rest

$3500 complete with bed mounted display rack. Will negotiate to get it gone.

Steve

Back