You can type here any text you want

500+HP and the big BANG!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ACCEL DFI Gen 7+

Originally posted by 86brick
Yeah I heard that a rod bolt might have let go which caused the hole in the motor..... As you said sh!t happens and that's just part of racing! I hope Tony gets her back up and running again cause that baby was haulin' ass and the best part is he still has a working A/C:D :cool:

I have always said if your going to blow do it right. Actually the whole rod let go and the other 5 bent, and yes its what will and can happen at this level Weather you run a fast or a dfi. Should have it up and running on thursday :D and yes the A/C is still in

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ACCEL DFI Gen 7+

Originally posted by baadgn
I have always said if your going to blow do it right. Actually the whole rod let go and the other 5 bent, and yes its what will and can happen at this level Weather you run a fast or a dfi. Should have it up and running on thursday :D and yes the A/C is still in

Tony, No doubt you did it right! That is some serious carnage, but as you said at that HP level it can and will happen regardless of what EMS you're using... Good to hear that you should have it running soon and that the A/C is still there to keep you cool after making those 8 second passes!:)

Back